Did you know?
- Our heating system reacts to outside temperatures, helping us reduce energy wastage.
- The Light Well breathes air into our underground spaces.
What we are doing:
- Recycling, including separate facilities for glass crushing and cardboard bailing Recycling of all general waste started in spring 2011 and glass crushing and cardboard bailing started in spring 2010
- Use of a Building Management System to reduce wasted energy Night-time inefficiency was identified and corrected in 2011 and continued improvements are being made
- All new built areas designed and built to modern building standards The recent site redevelopment has resulted in very considerably improved overall efficiency
- Double-sided paper printing The two main printers have been changed 2011 to do this
- Participating in the Diocese of London Energy Saving Benchmarking, setting baseline energy use Participation commenced 2010, and benchmarking achieved 2011