Keeping you safe
We are thrilled to welcome you back. It’s been a long time and we are rearing to go. We understand that you will want to know how we will be looking after the health and wellbeing of audiences, artists and our staff, so we set out below some of the ways in which we will do this.
Of course, things can change so we will always follow the latest Government guidance as it is published. This might mean we have to make some changes to seating arrangements or other aspects of the event, but if we do, we will let you know. Please ensure we have your up to date contact information when you book your tickets so we can do this.
But for now, here are just some of the ways we will keep you safe when you visit:
- It’s best to book online. It’s simple, easy and quick. We are not able to offer a telephone booking service currently.
- At the moment there will be no printed material – tickets, programmes or programme notes.
- We are monitoring advice on social distancing in venues and if social-distancing regulations are eased, further seats will be released for sale.
- When booking tickets, the seating plan shows all available socially-distanced “bubbles” of seats. Unfortunately, it is not possible for you to book an individual seat in any groups larger than one; all seats in these bubbles must be purchased.
- Current regulations require audience members to wear face-coverings (unless they are exempt as per the Government’s guidelines).
- There will be regular and thorough cleaning of the Church.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided for you at key locations.
- At the moment, we can’t offer cushions for hire.
- We want you to have a great time with us so we will provide clear signage and our helpful team will make your visit as comfortable and as safe as possible.
For any further queries or questions, please email the Box Office.