St Martin-in-the-Fields Trust Privacy and Security Policy
This policy sets out how the St Martin-in-the-Fields Trust aims to look after the personal data you have shared with us.
Who are ‘we’?
In this policy, whenever you see the words ‘We’, ‘Us’ or ‘Our’, it refers to St Martin-in-the-Fields Trust.
The full legal information is: St Martin-in-the-Fields Trust registered at 5 St Martin’s Place, Trafalgar Square, London WC2N 4JJ, registered charity no: 1110406, company registration number: 4986630
Your acceptance of this policy, and our right to change it
By using our websites, social media pages or providing your information you consent to our collection and use of the information you provide in the way(s) set out in this policy. If you do not agree to this policy please do not use our sites, social media pages or services.
We may make changes to this policy from time to time. If we do so, we will post the changes on this page and they will apply from the time we post them. This policy was last updated in July 2017.
Personal data is information that can be used to help identify an individual, such as name, address, phone number or email address.
The policy in brief:
It’s important that you read the full policy to understand what information we hold, how we may use it, and what your rights are – but if you don’t have time to read it all now, here’s a quick summary:
- We collect information that is either personal data (as outlined above) or non-personal data (such as IP addresses, pages accessed etc)
- We collect information about our supporters, users, volunteers and employees.
- We collect information to record donations, to provide information, to fundraise for work, for administration, research, profiling and analysis.
- We only collect the information that we need or that would be useful to us to provide the best possible service.
- We do our very best to keep personal information secure, including SSL technology (secure server software) wherever we collect personal data online.
- We never sell your data and we will never share it with another company or charity for marketing purposes.
- We only share data where we are required by law or with carefully selected partners who do work for us. All our partners are required by their contract to treat your data as carefully as we would, to only use it as instructed, and to allow us to check that they do this.
They are the basics, but don’t forget to come back later and read the full policy (below), so you’ve got all the details you need.