Please read carefully the following terms and conditions for ticket sales. (These do not apply to free performances where tickets are not required.) By proceeding with your booking you acknowledge that you have read, understood and fully agree to these terms and conditions of sale.
- Tickets for live concerts will usually be posted using second class post. However, tickets purchased less than five days before the date of the concert or from an address outside the UK will be held for collection from the Shop counter.
- Tickets can be purchased in person at St Martin’s from the pop-up desk in the Pavilion.
- Tickets for live concerts are subject to a £2.75 transaction fee when ordered over the telephone or online.
- Online concerts will be accessed via a link that will be emailed in advance of the concert taking place. No physical tickets will be posted.
- Please ensure that you have correctly submitted the date of concert and prices of tickets that you require. Once your order has been processed, because of limited availability of tickets we may be unable to make amendments to your order.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase unless the performance is cancelled. If a performance is cancelled, ticket holders will be offered seats at a rescheduled performance (subject to availability) up to the face value of the tickets or, if the ticket holder is unable to attend the rescheduled performances or if the performance is not rescheduled, a full refund.
- Latecomers will not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance, at the discretion of the Duty Manager
- The venue reserves the right to search any bag taken into the church.
- The venue reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Mobile phones, pagers and watches must be silenced before entering the venue.
- Eating, drinking and smoking is not permitted inside the church. However concertgoers are welcome to bring any unfinished interval drinks into the second half of the concert.
- Tickets are sold subject to St Martin’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets
- The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is not permitted.
- Ticket holders consent to photography, filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
- Children under the age of three are not permitted to Evening Concerts unless otherwise specified. For concerts where children under three are permitted, St Martin’s operates a babe-in-arms policy, whereby children under 3 do not require a ticket as long as they can sit on the knee of the accompanying adult. No refunds will be given for tickets purchased erroneously due to this policy.
Updated 16 July 2021.