re:connect – Awakening (5.00pm & 7.30pm)
Saturday 5 December 5.00pm & 7.30pm
Sibelius – Nocturne from Belshazzar’s Feast
Nielsen (arr. Abrahamsen) – Three little pieces for piano
Wagner – Siegfried Idyll
Mozart – Symphony No 34
Ryan Wigglesworth Conductor
This performance will also be streamed online from Thursday 10 December at 7.30pm and available for 30 days. Click here to purchase tickets.
To book tickets
To book tickets, click the “Book” button below; you will be able to select your preferred performance time (5.00pm or 7.30pm) on the next page. Please note that sales for both of these performances close at 11am on the day of the concert. If you have a query about accessible seating, please email the Box Office.
Keeping you safe
As we welcome you back to St Martin’s since the COVID-19 outbreak, please rest assured that your safety and that of our performers and staff is our top priority. We have outlined below the key changes that we have made, with more information being available on our COVID-19 resources page.
- When booking tickets, at the moment it is not possible for you to choose your own seat. Simply enter the number of seats you would like (up to a maximum of 5 per booking) and you will be allocated seats by the Box Office team at St Martin’s. You will receive notification of your allocated seats prior to the concert taking place.
- Reduced capacity in the Church, with socially distanced seating
- Staggered arrival and entry times
- Shorter performances without interval
- Audience members will need to wear face-coverings (unless they are exempt as per the Government’s guidelines)
- Regular and thorough cleaning, with hand sanitiser for you
- No printed material – no tickets, programmes, or programme notes
- No cushions for hire
- Clear signs and helpful staff to make your visit straightforward
- This performance is being recorded for sale as an online concert
- The Academy of St Martin in the Fields and St. Martin-in-the-Fields church are closely following government guidance and each concert will adhere accordingly to the latest advice.
Our thanks to The National Lottery Heritage Fund, for supporting the re:connect concert series at St Martin-in-the-Fields.
Dates, Times & Book
|Sat 05 Dec||5:00 PM||& 7:30PM £25||Book|
Other things to do
Lift your spirits during this period of lockdown with this uplifting performance by St Martin's Voices and St Martin's Strings, directed by Andrew Earis.
A series of fourteen performances from January to April 2021 featuring a line-up of internationally-acclaimed artists
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Weekly Great Sacred Music online. This week's theme: 'Work'
7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
The London Mozart Players perform works by Piazzolla and Roxanna Panufnik.
7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
The Academy of St Martin in the Fields perform works by Brahms and Bach.