In line with Government advice we are removing strict social distancing measures around our site. However, we strongly recommend that visitors continue to wear facemasks when visiting and continue to exercise caution by following the latest guidance
Welcome back to St Martin-in-the-Fields. We want you to know that the well-being and safety of our visitors and staff is our absolute priority, and we’d like to assure you that we’re creating the safest environment possible in line with government advice. We’ve assessed every part of our offering: the spaces we provide, our team, the training given to them, our drinks and food and how we look after our visitors. We are also doing frequent health and safety assessments, as well as regular deep cleaning of the site.
The Courtyard Café and Shop are open.
The Courtyard offers delicious treats including toasties, soup and a selection of cakes. We are also serving tea, coffee and introducing a new range of soft drinks.
In our Shop, we are selling our signature items with a brand-new selection of cards and gifts.
- We are using the government Track and trace scheme and there is a QR code for you to scan and log your details with.
- Face masks are encouraged indoors.
- We provide hand sanitising stations throughout the site.
- We have increased our cleaning schedule.
- We always have fresh air running through our ventilation systems to increase circulation.
We are delighted to announce that concerts presented by our external promoters that were originally due to take place at St Martin-in-the-Fields from April to August 2020 have now been rescheduled to take place between July to November 2021.
With over 50 concerts to choose from in the magnificent surroundings and acoustic of St Martin’s, there is no better time to rediscover the power and passion that only live performance offers.
Click here to see the full line up.
Keeping you safe
As we welcome you back to St Martin’s, please rest assured that your safety and that of our performers and staff is our top priority. We have outlined the key changes that we have made for audiences attending our live concerts. Read more about audiences returning to St Martin’s.
- Tickets for live concerts will usually be posted using second class post. However, tickets purchased less than five days before the date of the concert or from an address outside the UK will be held for collection from the Shop counter.
- Tickets can be purchased in person at St Martin’s from the pop-up desk in the Pavilion.
- Tickets for live concerts are subject to a £2.75 transaction fee when ordered over the telephone or online.
- Online concerts will be accessed via a link that will be emailed in advance of the concert taking place. No physical tickets will be posted.
Read the full T&Cs here
Last updated: Wednesday 15 September 2021
We are delighted that as society opens up following lockdown, we are now able to invite you to join us in our building as well as online for our Eucharistic services on Sunday and Wednesday, and for Morning Prayer on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays. The Church is open daily from 9am-5pm (from 12pm on Tuesdays and Wednesdays), and we have a wealth of other services including Morning Prayer available online. Please join us on St Martin’s Digital or Facebook, or in our building and watch this space for news as we open up more.
Sunday 10.00am Parish Eucharist (in person and Facebook/St Martin’s Digital)
Sunday 1.30pm Cantonese Service (in person and on Facebook only)
Monday to Friday 8.30am Morning Prayer (Facebook/St Martin’s Digital and in person Mon, Thurs, Fri – sung)
Wednesday 1.00pm Choral Eucharist (in person only)
Wednesday 6.30pm Bread for the World (in person and online)
Thursday 1.00pm Great Sacred Music (Facebook/St Martin’s Digital)
Discover more online resources on our website.